Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she?

3 posters

Go down

Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she? Empty Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she?

Post by toxic Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Ok so first up, i clearly remember telling lisa to not talk to me about anything anymore. Yet she deliberately taunts me everytime she wins with her VERY SUSPICIOUS railgun. After so much taunting, when i decide to call her out on her clearly unnatural railgun, she bans me, saying retarded things like i violated some rule 1, section IV or something.

This begs the question, if i think some ref is using something suspicious, then cant i say that in the chat?(AFTER getting taunted a million times) without getting banned? is this North Korea?

I request para to kindly just tell lisa to shut up and not talk to me. She taunts and then just waits for an oppurtunity of banning me. She is NOT FIT to be a ref.

It's not just me, she banned kid bengala and god knows how many more people for suspecting her. I believe at this point pretty much everyone has suspected her and she has banned many more.

In a server where population is already dwindling, banning people left and right for calling you out on un-natural aim is not a great sign i think.
But as i said, am i allowed to suspect a ref? or is this violating some rule 1, section A part IV or whatever as lisa said. If that is the case then i would just play on and ignore that lisa never ever misses a rail. Maybe that is a rule which i dont know?

toxic

Back to top Go down

Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she? Empty Re: Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 am

poor victim card yet again??

"she deliberately taunts me every time she wins with her VERY SUSPICIOUS railgun" show me the TAUNT logs please tox

"if i think some ref is using something suspicious, then cant i say that in the chat" how strange that in this forum you say "VERY SUSPICIOUS"
and yet in game you state It as FACT
i think you even accused kid beng ,aka w@tchman of autofire as well
tox! connected
>o-o< was melted by Kenny's plasmagun
Rainbow was machinegunned by Shibula
tox! entered the game
Rainbow was kicked
tox! was machinegunned by AlBundy
AlBundy was railed by >o-o<
Kenny was machinegunned by tox!
Shibula:  ..
AlBundy was railed by tox!
tox! was gunned down by Kenny
tox! was railed by >o-o<
tox!: auto
AlBundy ate Shibula's rocket

>o-o< was gunned down by tox!
Dara Redsky: what
Autobot almost dodged tox!'s rocket
tox! was railed by >o-o<
ART connected
Autobot almost dodged Razor's rocket
tox! was railed by >o-o<
tox!: here it comes
ART entered the game
tox! was railed by >o-o<
ART was melted by Autobot's plasmagun
Autobot was kicked
Dara Redsky: sry Smile
tox! killed himself.
Jerk connected
Jerk entered the game
tox!: this is disgusting
>o-o<: lol RQ
Razor: join tox
tox!: yes coz u CHEAT
tox! disconnected

"It's not just me, she banned kid bengala and god knows how many more people for suspecting her. I believe at this point pretty much everyone has suspected her and she has banned many more"?

you don't know the difference between BANNED and TEMPORARY BANNED?

"god knows how many more people"

name them plz

as said in january if u suspect any 1 of cheating MAKE  A  DEMO
how hard is that for you to understand?

yet another typical one  sided post by you toxic

REMEMBER :RULE 1 """ B E    N I C E """"

Back to top Go down

Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she? Empty Re: Lisa is not a very nice ref now is she?

Post by Razor Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:57 am

i will share my opinion on this post. but first. i will clear up that am not gonna defend anyone. i am only making this post to address the "taunt" part but u are not exactly an example of a person who DONT taunt. u keep doing it urself alot. and telling everyone delusional lies everyday. let me make a taunt example what YOU tell to other players

u claim u are pro everyday
u brag about pro skills u dont have
u claim to be trainer of toxjq
u claim to get paid to play this game

and now in ur post above u claim that LISA taunt YOU but its YOU who start the taunting with everyone
u want few examples? ok sure

from few days ago:

P was railed by tox rox
P: nab
Shibula: tox pro?
tox rox: yes
P: nab camper
Shibula: have see better pro players
Shibula: youtube
Razor: tox rage quit on lisa few days ago
tox rox: lisa is jealous of my proness
tox rox: she couldnt handle my skills

from yesterday:

tox!: ALERT!! Pro has entered the server
Dara Redsky: lets kill em
tox! was machinegunned by >o-o<
tox! was railed by >o-o<
tox!: here it comes
tox! was railed by >o-o<
tox! killed himself.
tox!: this is disgusting
>o-o<: lol RQ
tox!: yes coz u CHEAT
tox! disconnected
Dara Redsky: I always think that tox cheats
>o-o<: lol

1:
i can only see that its u who started with taunting by FIRST talking behind her back. and then YESTERDAY u even entered the game. and "alerted" all players that a "pro" joined. its pretty natural that she laughed back at u when she was owning this "pro" with a self esteem or ego so high it would have made kebnekaise look like a tiny pimple. u cant make requests to have someone else silenced by the admin when u are doing the exact same thing urself by inviting ppl to play ur taunt game

2:
i also see that u say she leaves a bad taste after winning and taunting. when i play with lisa. all she says is gg after a game she played. u provoked her so u only got urself to blame if u became her punchline doll

just remember that tox from the things from ur post:
two wrongs do not make one right

and for ur information:
the words 'tox' and 'pro' should not even be in the same sentence

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Well raz you first of all need to do some reality check yourself.

YOU made the forum post accusing lisa and created a mess in the forums. That thread was nothing short of a full blown attempt to potray lisa as a cheater. But still you did not get banned. Your ref was taken away by para and i supported you to get your ref back, basically saving your ass.

If you can make a full forum post and accuse lisa completely of cheating then WHY THE FUCK am i getting banned and you never got banned? I wish i never helped you out when your ref got taken away, i now deeply regret that i supported you at that time. You accused lisa yourelf, now you re here licking her ass.

Also the fact that i claim to be a pro DOES NOT, DOES FUCKING NOT give her any rights to call me a rage quitter. It was decided that we wont talk, so she should not, period. Your log clearly states that she called me a RQ first.

I dont know what problems you have with me, dont try to spill your frustrations on me pal, its not my fault terror has quit the game. Do remember i supported your case when you were whining like a kid over your ref being taken away.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:37 pm

I tried not to spill your secret but you are also the one who have accused lisa of cheating in PM a lot of times. I dont save everything under the sun like a kid(if you dont know, only new players used to do that in clanbase), i dont have that habit of saving screenshots, saving every chat etc etc.

If you can make a forum post, creating a hell hole in the forums and accusing lisa of clearly cheating without any proof, then you have no rights to stop me from raising my voice against her ( and yours btw) taunting BS.

Mine and lisa's case is different, it was CLEARLY decided that we wont talk to each other, she has no rights to talk to me unless i take her name first.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't know how someone can even take your arguments seriously. Your the first person in the history of the game to have problems with enemymodel command. You save every chat and every screenshot for god knows what reason.

I dont have any logs to share as i am not here to spend all my time here. Only people who dont have anything else to do, do that, i come here to play for a few hours so i rather play than save screenshots all day and just sit in the server talking about sex all the time. Not everyone has the time or wants to save logs and stuff. All i want is for lisa to not talk to me. I thought it was decided earlier. For some reason she still talks.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Regarding my pro talk, I am much better than you raz, i dont hide behind a team to do well. You dont even play the game, you just spect all the day talking about sex with your retarded friend cerberus. It's natural that i will be better.
Irrespective of what i say or not say, LISA has no rights to talk to me, it was decided earlier.
And FYI, i did not do anything behind her back, it was you who taunted me first, and earlier lisa taunted me(with her 100 rail). I dont even want to talk to her, then wtf does she talk to me? what is compelling her to talk to me, and NO REF HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN PEOPLE FOR SUSPECTING THEM, if you did not get banned for making a huge forum thread calling her a cheater, then why the fuck am i getting banned for one line? lisa is NOT FIT to be a ref

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:02 pm

And i dont even understand how i am breaking the rule of being "nice"(dont know what it means for you people) by suspecting her(AFTER getting taunted that is). I must say it would be very easy to cheat if that was the case then.

Step 1 - Start cheating.
Step 2- If someone notices and calls you out on your aim, just kickban them as they are not being nice.

By the way raz, you are also not being nice when you say that i cheat due to skinhax. That gives new people a false impression that i am a cheater. So you are breaking the rule of being nice, but you never got kickbanned.

I think the main problem with lisa as a ref is that she hasnt been playinng quake in its glory days, she has no idea when to ban and when not to ban. If you ban people for suspecting you, then you are clearly suggesting that it might be fishy. People have always laughed at accusations if they were genuine. I also ignored players who called cheats on me(used to be a ref too) way back in 2008. Suspecting someone of cheating(that too after getting taunted) does not make you eligible for bans. I think lisa does nto know this as she hasnt been playing in clan days(but ofcourse, she still hits 100 rail)

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:28 pm

i clearly said i wont take sides. i am very well aware that i made a forum post in november about her possible cheating and i suspected her few times in the past. but since i lacked proof of my claims i had no choice but to drop the case. there is no actual point of accusing someone unless u have som sort of proof such as demos. u could have taken demos of lisa and then discuss the case on the forums. making another thread of u or anyone else for that matter without any proof while suspecting her is not helpful at all. and why would u deeply regret u supported me? u have never been banned by me ever as far as i know. and i have been doing a great job at keeping the server clean. even if u had general issues with me u cant deny that this is in fact true. whatever issues u have with lisa are none of my concerns. in no way am i responsible for any of the actions from another admin. and as i said my whole reason to even respond to this thread in this case was that u made it sound like others starts it first. even if i am friend with lisa i can have disagreements with her just as she can have disagreements with me. u say there was an agreement about u and her not talking. well the logs definitely shows that u talked to her first and she just reponded to it. u also ask me why lisa ban u and not me when we both have in fact accused her before. well i think the only person who can respond to that is herself. dont point fingers at me without thinking whats common sense first. do u actually think that i sit on the answer myself why she never banned me? u and me have no actual problems except that ur obsession about toxjq has became an annoyance. it actually pisses me off when u keep lying about something thats not true. and interesting that u claim i whined like a kid when the ref was taken away long ago in november. then reread the post again and point out where i whined. in december when me and lisa got ref back had nothing to do with u. it was to prevent ziper from connecting again after he was perm banned from the servers for spamming here. do ur homework dude. and i mention nowhere if lisa cheated or not in this topic. if i have done that. then please point out where in this topic. and again i do not take sides with anyone

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:55 pm

you don't like getting banned toxic? then its simple, BE NICE

you come on the server calling me a cheat in front of players,many times WITHOUT PROOF??,, you think i'm just gonna sit and take the shit from you ?HELL NO

you can expect a temp ban,,and if you keep it up,,you WILL get another one

YOUR CHOICE

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:57 pm

i agree with u fully however that no ref has the rights to ban anyone for accusing them of cheating. but as i mentioned in my last post. accusing without proof are pointless. instead of yelling at the person u think are cheating. u should take a demo instead and post on the forum and share the opinions about whats going on in the demo. thats a so much better way of getting ur voice heard. and my problem with enemymodel has been discussed already. and i even mention why i think its cheating. but i dont know why u have a problem that i have a problem with it. its my opinion shared by cerberus and terror as well. no one will ever get kicked or banned for using them as they are allowed by para on the servers he pays for. and i dont see that i try to stop u from raising ur voice. and i think its hilarious that u think the teamplay we have are an advantage. if anything its actually a disadvantage teaming in ffa. u are not better than me. and u will never be better than me

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:17 pm

LISA >o-o< wrote:you don't like getting banned toxic? then its  simple, BE NICE

you come on the server calling me a cheat in front of players,many times WITHOUT PROOF??,, you think i'm just gonna sit and take the shit from you ?HELL NO

YOUR CHOICE
You have no idea that this is not the ref's job. Oh he thinks i cheat, let me kickban him, simple Smile. I wish you played quake for a bit longer to know thats not how ref's roll. And btw, i would much appreciate if you dont talk to me about anything, dont call me RQ, dont call me anything. You use ref as a toy, grow some brains, its not a toy.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:19 pm

LISA >o-o< wrote:you don't like getting banned toxic? then its  simple, BE NICE

YOUR CHOICE
Razor also suspected you so why dont u ban him as well? why not lisa? you clearly hate me for no fucking reason, you have NO RIGHTS to be a ref.
Just so you may know lisa, quake has been around for 20 years, never ever has anyone gotten a ban just for suspecting someone, so what makes you think that your decision is correct? And if you are banning people, then first of all ban razor, he made a full blown forum post about you. So why does he get a pass?

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm

You may not have gotten the ref back because of me raz, but i still supported you and called you a good ref with good intentions, which your great friend lisa never did. But of course you would not even remember it, what else could i expect?

Anyways i dont care much tbh, just pisses me off that you got a free pass and i got banned, even though you made a full blown forum post about her. And btw raz, if u feel that its not right, you could also have unbanned me. But i guess you want to be in the good books of lisa as she is a girl. Guess your just being a male there, it's ok.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:41 pm

i know u supported me and i got it in fresh memory. and i am grateful for that for u sharing an honest opinion. and i could not have unbanned u without knowing ur ip which is dynamic. on the other hand its not up to me to handle another refs ban decision. if a ref has banned u then the ref probably had a reason regardless if it was for evil or good. in my case. i draw the lines of banning only if the person is

spamming the server with chat lines endlessly and reconnects to avoid mutes
spams the server with quick name changes which causes lags to players
obviously cheating
avoids bans or uses a vpn or proxy

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:08 pm

TOXIC why cant you understand simple english ? you were NOT banned,,for "SUSPECTING" me,,, ANYONE is free to suspect ,people of hacking or whatever

the problem is you keep saying in the server i cheat as a matter of "FACT" and not as a "suspect" as you claim on here

pleas study the following ,i'm sure you will find it very helpful

SUSPECT MEANING : have an idea or impression of the existence, presence, or truth of (something) without certain proof.

FACT MEANING :a thing that is known or proved to be true.

fingers crossed you may just understand the difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:59 am

Guys, just leave eachother alone... And please don't let personal feelings clouding your judgement It's just a game.

You are both wrong. Have a drink and relax.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:32 am

I think the only person who is "not fit" to be a player in the server has to be the one who created this thread...aka. TOX.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down