Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lisa is a cheater?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

lisa is a cheater? Empty lisa is a cheater?

Post by Razor Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:51 pm

i post it here since the complains section has no guest posting. move the post if u want para. anyway. since 3 days ago on november 16 i addressed her strange rail game which alot of players has noticed including toxic. if u address it u may get ignored by her after she rage at the problem. or u may get temp banned. over a week ago she banned a player temporary for saying NICE CHEAT. it doesnt even fall under rule one: BE NICE. technically u are still NICE if u say NICE cheat. its not even a rude comment. what i dont understand is why she takes admin actions at someone for pointing out her ability to never miss a single shot. and it becomes even more suspicious when she rage at it and takes it as an insult instead of taking it as a joke. if someone accused me of cheating. then i would just laugh at them. usually i dont accuse players of cheating. unless its skin hax aka brightskins lol. but lisa is a different case. it doesnt matter how u move. u will get hit anyway. note that i am technically not accusing her but SUSPECT her. as the quote goes: innocent until proven guilty. oh well. what i would like her to understand is that alot of players gets worried when someone aims or hits a little too good to be human or natural. they accuse for a REASON and that REASON is NOT bannable to point out. it do not go under rule one. it should also be said that i have not been banned by her but talking about ban reasons in general

november 16:
Razor: u have a very strange gameplay
>o-o<: raz
Razor: yes?
>o-o<: whay u on about
>o-o<: what*
Razor: u rail like someone with automatic shooting
>o-o<: not this shit
>o-o<: again
Razor: i am just saying u make me and other ppl wonder
Razor: but dont take it as an offence
>o-o<: i can see me n u falling out again
Razor: as i said
Razor: dont take it as an offence
>o-o<: well i think u hack as well
Razor: i might do
Razor: who knows
>o-o<: funny,,last game we had same acc
Razor: yes but thats for all weapons
Razor: try to play a rail only game sometime
>o-o<: and yet tox has rail award in pwnz,org
Razor: but thats just frag stats
Razor: has nothing to do with accuracy
Razor: anyway forget i said anything about it
Razor: i dont wanna piss u off
>o-o<: so what the 70+ percent under rail on the the stats
Razor: its KILLS vs DEATHS
>o-o<: no i wont 4get it
>o-o<: fucjk this s hit
>o-o< disconnected

at this point she went to cry since i pointed out her possible auto shoot usage that alot of players has noticed for a while

november 17:
>o-o<: get lost
Razor: why?
>o-o<: u know why
Razor: why so mad at me?
>o-o<: u get 1 chance with me
>o-o<: and u had it a few months ago with your shit
>o-o< disconnected

yes lisa i sure knows u are mad at me for pointing out something alot of players already pointed out

yesterday with tox:
Razor: last time she was mad at me in may
Razor: i accused her of auto fire too
tox.: she can be bouncing around due to rockets, she still hits 100 percent
Razor: yes tox
Razor: i am a pretty good railer
Razor: but i cant hit well
Razor: when i get hit by rox or mg's
tox.: yea man, mg cess really throws off the railgun aim
tox.: but not for her
Razor: alot of players accused her
Razor: even holland did once
Razor: boones is a very good railer but even he miss alot
Razor: lisa never miss ever
Razor: 99 percent of her shots hits
Razor: and now she is pissed at me for pointing it out
tox.: when u ask her, she plays innocent and says that toxic has the best railer award
tox.: although she knows that the aaward means nothing, we are talking about accuracy
Razor: but the stats isnt accuracy
tox.: yea
Razor: if u hit 10 rails and 0 deaths by a rail
Razor: u will have 100 percent
Razor: its obvious
tox.: at the start, i used to try to beat her in 1v1 rail, she used to hit every shot
tox.: i thought maybe shes having a good day
Razor: i did the same
Razor: i remember when she had a bad rail
Razor: she had a rail like u or me
Razor: then one day
Razor: BAM
Razor: she never missed
tox.: lol
Razor: in march
Razor: and its been like that
Razor: and she gets offended if u accuse her
Razor: its like she is looking for a reason to get pissed off
tox.: i started hiding behind a pillar while trying to dodge her rail, but as soon as i come out, she hits the rail
tox.: ii wonder how she always knows which side i was gonna come out from
tox.: i started suspecting her when she used to hit her shots even when i gently stepped on either side of the pillar in dm7
tox.: i know those shots are extremely hard to hit
Razor: lol

is this a bad joke?
tox.: when u ask her, she plays innocent and says that toxic has the best railer award

over a week ago or so. its ok to accuse others but when u get accused u get in rage mode:
>o-o<: raz i have a proposition 4 u
Razor: go on
[>o-o<]: find out what hacks zip and pitta use
[Razor]: they dont use hacks?
>o-o<: thhere is defo sum sort of time hack
>o-o<: well i know 4 sure

Razor

Back to top Go down

lisa is a cheater? Empty Re: lisa is a cheater?

Post by ziPer Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Maybe you reply to my post about you @Razor????? You can't solve problem with me, you call me chetear many times, now you have that kind of problem and want some help? It's not nice to see only own problems and ignore others, you are admin of sv which we talking about... Ignorance it's stupid way if we want to have peace, you started to call me cheater and have problems about my nicknames so explain why, when head admin can see this. Few weeks ago you said that "Lisa is the best railer in q3". You are simply pathetic.. Maybe demo? Words are empty in that kind of situation, i want proofs, i cant think about her "she cheating" without this, you understand? For my @Para the best solution to solve many problems is change reefrees, Lisa and Razor are kids with age of adult people, they will always have that kind of problems ;ppp And last, it's wrong section for that topic, you have "suspected cheaters" and "caught cheaters" for this.

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:51 pm

i should and will address ur other post when guest posting are avaliable. which is why i brought it up in the shoutbox. to tell para to enable it for that sectction. NOT just for ME but for OTHERS as well who wanna post a quick complaining without the requirement to sign in first. and dont go around telling ppl they are "kids" or "crybabies". its YOU and only YOU who run off to the forum to CRY. YOU CRIED about the case with cerb. and he was fine with it. case closed. YOU CRIED about my dislike of players using a ton of various aliases. case closed. and now over a week ago YOU CRIED when i unmasked u to other players who u were under ur fake nick to stop u from getting lulz over cheat accusations. ZIPER + CRY = CRYBABY. end of story. and besides i actually tell all players about the real alias of players who uses fake names. not only u. about the sections: this was supposed to be in the complaining section but since there are no guest logins. then i figured GENERAL CHAT will do. the caught and suspected cheater sections are for DEMOS

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 am

Nice reply @Razor, especially that you called my "CRYBABY", i was showing to you many times, that i don't must talk anything on sv only "hi" and "gg". You wan't to make me nervous last time with your stupid "gg terror and gg zyndram", after every map, when i lead with 30-40 frag diffrence to them %-) %-) you are really normal? Like i said @para, the best way to solve many aw ffa problems is change refrees.. Razor and Lisa have problems with yourselves and many more to other calm players, who only play, don't use anything, don't talk to them Wink Only read this two messages from @Razor, its not 100% of him yet, but you can see much Smile)

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 pm

i see. ok princess. so u are mister perfect? u never do mistakes? this bullshit dont sell here. and yes thats correct: YOU are a CRYBABY. its not me who run off to the forum to post nonsense. its not me who whines. u have done it 1.... 2.... 3.... OH YES! 3 WHOLE TIMES OF NONSENSE. can u count to 3 ziper? thats how many times YOU cried. and remember the time when u got ban from both me and lisa and u tried to brush it off like u were the victim? that pretty much backfired. and para even told me to kick the ziper kid. lol. u are wasting ADMIN TIME with ur bullshit whining everytime u feel u must post something which is not even a REAL complaining. and why would it solve problems to change the most active refs? then the server would become a haven for cheaters again. do u realize how big threat i am to plamen? probably not. just this week he has been banned over FOUR times while cheating on the server. u know why that is? ACTIVE ADMINISTRATION. not to brag but i am the most effective ref against those cheaters. more than lisa and boones and andrzej. no offence to them. they do a good job as well. and i think boones will agree with me. he even said i reminded him about an old ref from years ago. but cant remember her alias. and when u point fingers at OTHER PPL. make sure u brush off the dirt under ur OWN shoes first. and about the gg thing. am i not free to wish a good game to who i want? a good game dont need to be about scores. and u question me if i am normal? yes i am normal. are u? its probably not very NORMAL to cry like a little kid who got the candy stolen. this is a game forum. not a kindergarten

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 am

i just spotted plamen cheating again on the server. and banned him. what did u say again? would it solve many problems if we took away the active refs? explain please. he was obviously cheating with auto fire as Buri and TTUUK under ip 5.187.21.58 and 82.220.39.235

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:29 am

You not whine? You have problems about everything man, take this game lighter, you not have real arguments for me Smile) Your problems are simply stupid like that one, your only friend on sv now is terror who want to talk with you and share your opinion sometimes %-) And i will say it again, if you dont talk anything to me i only join and was saying only 2-3 words "gg", "hi", "cya" and sometimes use my "smile" bind ">=D" with colors like my nickname Smile) So i started to make problems between me and you?? When i win, you want to make me nervous with acts of your stupidity like on last my games %-) Your brain are too small to understand easy things like fake nicknames in game where you haven't accounts with us special "nickname", which we can't change off %-) my wins are problem to you, if i winning you want to make me nervous, i only laught at this and then you have asspain and do strange things xDD like not one time, you can't watch me when i was winning and don't make anything with your kiddy provocations, you started shitty talk and harasing me, I still laught of you so... YOU MUTED ME AND STARTED TO SPAM "ZIPER NOOB", "ZIPER HAX", "XXX are better than you hahahah" %-) %-) %-) hahahhaha really adult behaviours ADMIN @RAZOR %-) sometimes i like to play after smoking and laught of this, you are not normal, normal people with this age have bigger problems xdddddddddddddddddddddd

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:56 am

i see. so predictable. u still play the victim card. and u still havent added anything ontopic. this was a topic about lisa. not ur tshirt with "i am with stupid" with an arrow pointing up. and u already have ur drama queen thread we will return to later. but this is about lisa now and not YOU. anyway i will STILL address ur last post u posted EVEN if it is offtopic

1:
u ask me if i whine? sure i whine about things. unlike u i am willing to confess it and stand up for it. we all whine about something. my things are fake nickers and brightskin users. and technically u are whining too. even right now. u address things that BOTHERS u.

2:
and i see u tell me that my brain are small and dont understand. no no no kid. its the other way around. its YOU who dont understand. even if u were SLAPPED with it right in ur face. u would STILL not understand what hit u

3:
u tell me that ur wins are problem for me? and WHY on earth would they be a PROBLEM to me? its a game u maneuvers with keyboard and mouse. u win ZERO things when u get first in the game. if u did win something then show me ur prizes. and besides. u are mediocre at best in quake. dont act like u are a professional gamer. or do u print out ur screenshots from the server and goes to closest KID FRIENDLY bar and tells ppl 'HAI GUYS. HERP DERP. LOOK AT MY WIN. I WIN!'. absolutely zero fucks would be given to u. just the same as i give zero fuck about ur wins from quake. end of story. make sure u crown dont fall off miss drama queen when ur jaw drops after reading that razor.... dont.... give.... a.... fuck.... about.... ur.... wins

4:
u say that i make u "nervous" when u dont get a gg from me? big deal? another thing. u claim u get muted. and i hope u realize there are ADMIN LOGS. u never get muted unless there is a reason. and remember over a week ago. u even REQUESTED me to mute u so u dont have to say anything to me when u join the game in the future. and i still refused to mute u. now stop playing the victim card already .nobody FORCES u to talk to anyone which u choose to do. and its funny two days after u made the razor thread. and i didnt say a single word to u in the game. and u STILL goes on here to post MORE complaining. and if u "smoke and laugh" at it like u ENJOY it. why do u COMPLAIN then if u "laugh" at it? u suffer from delusions? u cant say ONE thing and then change it to ANOTHER. u either HATE it or LOVE it. ur post have FLAWS which makes ZERO sense.

5:
u tell me i have no real arguments for u? thats like saying the sky is green and the grass is blue. its the other way around. u suffer from problems of understanding what i say. its very difficult for me to talk to a polack with broken english. in my eyes ur posts look like this: "ay am zieper eand ay goet soem proeblems wiet a guey oen de server". and for ur info: nobody are "normal" or "perfect". we all have flaws. and age do not equal behaviours. u can be a teen and yet be much more mature than many adults

6:
i will address the last part. so what if terror wanna share my opinion? i share many of her opinions too. she is a very pretty and smart girl. and me and terror are MORE than just friends. she is my future. we are in love. and we will meet in real life. and hopefully u have no problem with that. if u have u will be alone with that thought. and before u tell me to get a girl from my own country. no. fuck that. in my days i have had enough of swedish chicks. they are selfish and egoistic and too easy to get. and they fuck around too much. and believe me. u DO NOT want to be the next carrier of their syphilis. and if terror ever reads this then much love and big xoxo to her for being as wonderful and caring as she is

i have so many more interesting things to do than talking to u ziper. first i will go outside. and then watch the snow melt. then i will watch the clouds pass by on the sky. then if the price is right. we can continue this boring and pointless conversation

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:09 am

some more from two days ago

tox.: i never spect her, but while playing her, i could tell that she either is the best railer on planet earth or something if fishy
Im ZeD: what you talking about raz?
Razor: zed. i am talking about >o.o<
tox.: who else has suspected her raz?
tox.: apart from us
Razor: alot of players. tox, holland, and some other random players
Im ZeD: she never failed rails
Im ZeD: impossible play against her... but she was really cheating?
Razor: we dont know yet
Razor: but we strongly suspect auto fire

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:38 am

talk with you its nonsense, still can't belive in anything here, shit topic without real proofs, only some pointless conversations from sv and it's all. Like i said, few weeks ago lisa was your 'best friend' of life(i don't belive in that you have better friends in real, you are always on sv), now you have BIG problems to her %-) maybe problem is that you feeled real love to her, but she think you are ugly and can't be with you, after this you had broken heart, turned on rage mode and started to malign her person %-) %-) This would be a beautiful story, love from computer game but your face destroy everything and story over without good ending %-) thats all, now you are red like tomato from angry and shame, good night @Razor best in my opinion admin of computer game server ever :-*

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:04 am

i see u still dont get it at all. change 'razor' to 'cerberus' about the BEST FRIEND. and the LOVE part. and u have HIS story already written in ur single post. its cerberus who loves lisa. not me. its cerberus who said she was his best friend. not me. and so far another thing u also dont get with ur failed attention is that its lisa who started it all. it was SHE who choosed to get mad. after she was accused. just as YOU choosed to post crybaby stories. if i was sitting outside while reading ur posts then i would say to myself: "i better get an umbrella. its raining bullshit". and its not my problem if she is mad. in no way am i responsible for her rage or her actions for that matter. and u talk about "love from computer game". this could be valid for anything on the internet where u meet ur other half ONLINE. technically its no different than online dating. or meeting someone or facebook. or where else u choose to hang out. it just happens. love happens. and i am in love. and i ask the same to everyone who have a problem with it: what are u gonna do about it? and i dont care if lisa would think i am ugly or not. its her choice. just as i can choose to think she is ugly if i want to. its all about opinions and tastes. she is not my type at all. and besides. she is homosexual so even if there was an interest it would not be possible to live out. and u say "shit topic without proofs". ah yes the same goes for the "problems with razor" topic. oh yeah! well done. EXCELLENT commentary: "shit topic without proofs". nothing more needs to be told. another FLAWFUL comment from our one and only ziper. when HE makes posts about someone. they need NO evidence. he expect everyone to believe what he said. when OTHERS makes posts. they need "proof". if u thought ziper was a loser u guessed it. and yes i am here as the voice of reason to say: i told u so

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:43 pm

ok, still pointless topic %-)

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:51 pm

i know. just as pointless as ur "problems with razor" thread. and terror had a message for u. now here it comes

Razor: btw TERROR. ziper talked about u earlier
Razor: he said u are my only friend here
TERROR: say him
Razor: and ziper said this: 'your only friend on sv now is terror who want to talk with you and share your opinion sometimes'
TERROR: may be only
TERROR: but what a frend
Razor: well what i would say to him is: a friend that MATTERS
tox.: tell him rather have one true friend than people who complaint on forums for minor shit
Razor: true tox

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:40 am

yeah %-) %-)

Razor: Im GAY KING!
tox.: yes master, you are the biggest gay on sv!
TERROR: Yeah, 100% true master!

hahahha, your copy others words to cure complexes or only fantasy(why they don't write here to agree with this words) is like your proofs in this topic, still pointless and anyone doesn't take it for real xdd i can create that kind of shit talk faster than you think, maybe next:

Razor: Why i can't never beat ziper?
Unnamedplayer: Because you are worse than him
Razor was railed by >o-o<'s railgun
Unnamedplayer kickbanned

its stupid like whole you man, human who live in computer game sv %-) %-) %-) ZIPER > one tousand of your copy in one team %-) %-) and skinhax its not skinhax, since its allowed on the biggest quake's tournaments(in the other words from always %-) %-) ) and your asspain still growing up more %-) %-) i heared that you are shittalker in q2 like here and anyone want to talk with you about your stupid problems, so they avoid you if this only was allow %-)

from quakelive:

ziPer: you know player called 'Razor' from q2?
PURRI: Yeah but don't want to talk about him, he had obsession about unnecessary, pointless things from game and always talked about it too much, people avoided him.

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 am

u suffer from peter pan syndrome? the more u talk the more i think: bullshit. dont play simon says with me dumb kid. and thanks for confessing that u DO fake logs. i think it must be ur schizofrenia kicking in. first u say ONE thing then u say ANOTHER. talk to ur other half: "no no no ziper one. we must agree about a common post". that way u could look LESS retarded. oh wait. u already do. u FIRST tried to act like the one who has the ace of spades of victim cards. and NOW u drop all cards on the table to go full retard. u are only dumb enough to stop thinking. and then perform actions without a tought added to it. its like giving u a remote control with a red button. that could blow up the world. and u suddenly press the red button bc u like that color. it means u just nuked the purpose of ur "problems with razor" thread. do u expect to be taken seriously now? i sure hope u dont

since u also bring up skin hax here. u will get a full explanation to why they are cheating in my eyes. ok. since skinhax (brightskins) is a form of visual cheats. usually the modified skins are very bright so they can be seen easier for the user of them. which means less reaction time and no blending in of a player model with a texture behind. many of the brownish or greyish stock models and skins that comes with the game may blend in with a texture behind the player making them harder to see and works like a semi camoflage. any user of brightskins gives them a huge advantage and better reaction time as they can see u earlier than u can see them if u dont use brightskins and their model blend into a texture behind which requires u to focus a little more to make sure its an actual player u see.

in my opinion brightskins are cheating. 1: they give a huge advantage to the one using them 2: they dont come with the game out of the box 3: they can be seen much much easier from ranges as they see green or white "dots" on space maps if their range is big enough 4: some players of brightskins also have the ability to use pixel aimbot

an example: a map like q3dm9 gives huge brightskin cheating advantage. if u play against a user using the visor skin and the user of the visor skin has brightskins (green) and sees the whole u as a green color. naturally if u play without a modified quake the visor (brownish) skin will melt into the red browning textures behind him making him harder to see while u appear he can see u perfectly clear. he will most likely win the battle as ur focus are not directly into shooting him but trying to SEE him so u can land a shot on the player. and not the wall behind him

any players of brightskins are not honest players. they cheat to win. and unfortunately brightskins are "accepted" cheating. however it doesnt make it less lame. in my opinion i would never clap my hands for a winner of brightskins. they cheated to get that win. just as they could have used aimbot or wallhack or autofire etc. anything not out of the box of quake modifications is most likely cheating if they are giving an unfair advantage which brightskins do (easier to see + no blending of the model into a texture behind it + faster reaction times) etc etc

i also CLEARLY said that i dont give a fuck about "ziper better than bla bla". u are mediocre at best. u are NOT professional gamer and never will be. in my opinion: honest players who plays for fun > u

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:35 am

"and skinhax its not skinhax, since its allowed on the biggest quake's tournaments(in the other words from always %-) %-) ) and your asspain still growing up more %-) %-)" and more... %)%)%) anyone of that who using this is not a cheater since always, its everywhere allowed commands "/cg_enemymodel tankjr/pm or keel/pm" with "cg_enemycolors 2222"(2222 for example, whole enemy skin is green) %-) %-) %-) we don't talk about q2, maybe you made mistake and thinked that is forum of q2 svs %-) %-) so if you use this words on q3 svs, all are allowed to insult you about it because you start to harasing other as first and you can't do nothing, like fake nicks which are allowed too because we don't have authorized accounts %-) %-) you are nervous only from that im playing and winning maps and im not pro, don't want to know how big your obsession would be if i have got "pro" status or someone "pro" will play %-) %-) If you avoid all players from "granpa" q3 you have to change game and its can happen fast xdd which one will be your next LoL, CS:GO...?? xDD

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:45 am

anyways someone take your shit for serious? xD lol PURRI or other pros from q2, Damiah for example too and whole pro players in quakelive, use this allowed commands, they used it in q3 too since always, take part of lan tournaments, they can play with it in online tournaments too, all other the best players use this(RAPHA, CYPHER, CZM, AV3K etc., who is RAZOR-COCKZOR for them i ask for???????? %-) %-) ) and they will play to end them career of this game like me and all q3/quakelive players because this never will be disallowed %-) %-) and where you are for them, for me, for whole q3/quakelive community????? %-) %-) Answer: "IN ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STUPID MAN" %-) %-) %-) %-) %-)

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by ziPer Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:50 am

Host own server with name "AW FFA RAZOR'S SETTINGS" - i think this will be the best and most playable server in q3 xdddddddddddddd and only if you have YOUR OWN sv, you can create your stupid rules and only then you can impose this %-) %-)

ziPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Razor wrote:i post it here since the complains section has no guest posting. move the post if u want para. anyway. since 3 days ago on november 16 i addressed her strange rail game which alot of players has noticed including toxic. if u address it u may get ignored by her after she rage at the problem. or u may get temp banned. over a week ago she banned a player temporary for saying NICE CHEAT. it doesnt even fall under rule one: BE NICE. technically u are still NICE if u say NICE cheat. its not even a rude comment. what i dont understand is why she takes admin actions at someone for pointing out her ability to never miss a single shot. and it becomes even more suspicious when she rage at it and takes it as an insult instead of taking it as a joke. if someone accused me of cheating. then i would just laugh at them. usually i dont accuse players of cheating. unless its skin hax aka brightskins lol. but lisa is a different case. it doesnt matter how u move. u will get hit anyway. note that i am technically not accusing her but SUSPECT her. as the quote goes: innocent until proven guilty. oh well. what i would like her to understand is that alot of players gets worried when someone aims or hits a little too good to be human or natural. they accuse for a REASON and that REASON is NOT bannable to point out. it do not go under rule one. it should also be said that i have not been banned by her but talking about ban reasons in general

november 16:
Razor: u have a very strange gameplay
>o-o<: raz
Razor: yes?
>o-o<: whay u on about
>o-o<: what*
Razor: u rail like someone with automatic shooting
>o-o<: not this shit
>o-o<: again
Razor: i am just saying u make me and other ppl wonder
Razor: but dont take it as an offence
>o-o<: i can see me n u falling out again
Razor: as i said
Razor: dont take it as an offence
>o-o<: well i think u hack as well
Razor: i might do
Razor: who knows
>o-o<: funny,,last game we had same acc
Razor: yes but thats for all weapons
Razor: try to play a rail only game sometime
Razor: but thats just frag stats
Razor: has nothing to do with accuracy
Razor: anyway forget i said anything about it
Razor: i dont wanna piss u off
>o-o<: so what the 70+ percent under rail on the the stats
>o-o<: no i wont 4get it
>o-o<: fucjk this s hit
>o-o< disconnected

at this point she went to cry since i pointed out her possible auto shoot usage that alot of players has noticed for a while

november 17:
>o-o<: get lost
Razor: why?
>o-o<: u know why
Razor: why so mad at me?
>o-o<: u get 1 chance with me
>o-o<: and u had it a few months ago with your shit
>o-o< disconnected

yes lisa i sure knows u are mad at me for pointing out something alot of players already pointed out

yesterday with tox:
Razor: last time she was mad at me in may
Razor: i accused her of auto fire too
tox.: she can be bouncing around due to rockets, she still hits 100 percent
Razor: yes tox
Razor: i am a pretty good railer
Razor: but i cant hit well
Razor: when i get hit by rox or mg's
tox.: yea man, mg cess really throws off the railgun aim
tox.: but not for her
Razor: alot of players accused her
Razor: even holland did once
Razor: boones is a very good railer but even he miss alot
Razor: lisa never miss ever
Razor: 99 percent of her shots hits
Razor: and now she is pissed at me for pointing it out
tox.: although she knows that the aaward means nothing, we are talking about accuracy
Razor: but the stats isnt accuracy
tox.: yea
Razor: if u hit 10 rails and 0 deaths by a rail
Razor: u will have 100 percent
Razor: its obvious
tox.: at the start, i used to try to beat her in 1v1 rail, she used to hit every shot
tox.: i thought maybe shes having a good day
Razor: i did the same
Razor: i remember when she had a bad rail
Razor: she had a rail like u or me
Razor: then one day
Razor: BAM
Razor: she never missed
tox.: lol
Razor: in march
Razor: and its been like that
Razor: and she gets offended if u accuse her
Razor: its like she is looking for a reason to get pissed off
tox.: i started hiding behind a pillar while trying to dodge her rail, but as soon as i come out, she hits the rail
tox.: ii wonder how she always knows which side i was gonna come out from
tox.: i started suspecting her when she used to hit her shots even when i gently stepped on either side of the pillar in dm7
tox.: i know those shots are extremely hard to hit

is this a bad joke?

over a week ago or so. its ok to accuse others but when u get accused u get in rage mode:
>o-o<: raz i have a proposition 4 u
Razor: go on
[>o-o<]: find out what hacks zip and pitta use
[Razor]: they dont use hacks?
>o-o<: thhere is defo sum sort of time hack
>o-o<: well i know 4 sure

Didn't read everything, that was writen in this topic but You and Ziper hate each other lol. Can You tell me on what servers lisa plays rail and under what nickname. Because I never seen her ">o-o<" nickname from all weapons. I remember, You told me a few months ago, that You heard Lisa gets 100 acc on idiots with rail. All i can say is that if she gets there over 80 acc on players (bots are a different story) then it sure is very suspicious. What about her mouse movement? Does she have mouse movement problems and does she take some time to aim, or are her shots instant? And did You see her shooting dead bodies with rail? That Holland says someone cheats doesn't mean anything. The guy plays many years this game and he called me (and not only me) countless times cheater on many diffrent servers. He stopped it just recently, after he found out I'm a ref. I also don't understand this "bright skin hax" thing. If You think that using cg_enemyColors command, that comes along with noghst, is cheating, then You should ban me, Ziper, Toxic, Para and every player that plays on noghost mod. Using noghost mod (and all commands that come with it) is 100 pro legal and always has been. In fact it was invented also to reduce the number of cheaters. I can even remember servers, where you couldn't play without noghost. Most client mods have enemy color commands on both 1.16 and 1.32. And You wont find a player that was good in this game and didn't use any mods.

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 am

i can say that boones since this topic was brought up. she was alerted about it. she no longer hits those magic rails that she always hit for months without missing nearly a single shot (its a bit fishy). and i have tried a countless time to get demos from her recent play. but they look legit. but only since few days ago after this thread was created. it should be said i have specced her BEFORE too but without taking demos and she had the strange ability to hit pretty much near all rails. and i even had two demos from april of her q3dm7 play i recorded to do a frag movie with but deleted by accident this summer. and she missed 1 or 2 rails totally. out of 30 or 40 or something shots. which would have been a good evidence those two demos alone. and i even tried to recover those deleted demos with file recovery programs. but they seems to be lost without any chance to get back. my attempt to get new demos of this has failed. since a week ago when she was accused and when this thread was started. then she has stepped on her toes to avoid getting caught on tape. and since the unwritten policy says "demos before ban". this is what i have tried to do to get evidence but came out empty handed

1:
i (and tox and few players) have suspected her since march when her rail suddenly raised mysteriously but my first thought was that it could have been possible she just railed that good. and we have played team play alot the last few months. and so i wasnt really a "victim" of her rails and didnt pay any more attention to it until recently again when she "teamkilled" me on q3dm7 and i called her out on it again and she began with excuses

2:
since this thread was made. she have had a change in her play style. and she suddenly cant rail at all anymore. tox can witness this. since we both play and talk about it. and she avoids using that weapon as much as possible now. it should be said it was her favourite weapon to use. whenever a rail map is loaded now she just runs around with rockets or gauntlet or whatever or just joins spec. and if she has railgun she misses easy shots which was NOT the case BEFORE this thread was made. very odd

this is from few days ago:
Razor: tox, me, and other players has suspected her for a while
Clown: what kind of cheat?
Razor: auto fire
Clown: hmm i always thought it was just her very low ping that made her quick
Razor: yes but have u paid attention to how often she hits too?
Clown: funny.. she was abusing me the other day saying I still suck
Razor: we are many players who have noticed
Clown: you think she could have lies all this time?
Razor: yes
Razor: i still remember in march
Razor: how she out of nowhere
Razor: suddenly began to rail like a master
tox.: i think a lot of people must have suspected her at some point but did not say anything coz ref
Razor: she has no rights to ban anyone for pointing it out

this is from yesterday:
[Razor]: she cant rail anymore like before. she missed me 4 times
[Razor]: on q3dm7
[tox.]: rofl i told you, she missed a ton that day on dm8 too
[tox.]: true lisa isnt really that impressive with rails anymore xD
[Razor]: isnt that fishy?
[Razor]: since march she hits all rails and then this thread comes up and now suddenly she cant rail?
[tox.]: thats too flat out to even be called fishy
[tox.]: in dm7 her rail was probably 100 percent
[Razor]: the demos i had of her she missed 1 or 2 rails of over 40 fired
[tox.]: rofl and now she misses 4 in one fight
[Razor]: yes even easy ones. she missed 2 rails on me on q3dm8
[Razor]: i knew she was using something all the time
[tox.]: but the sad part is that we cant get her insane rail demos as proof anymore as shes probably gonna use her real rail when u are around
[Razor]: and i tried to recreate the demos
[tox.]: loll

and i said about the brightskins WHY they are an unfair advantage to players NOT using it. in the bottom of page one. they are visual cheats. ofc u will never hear it from a player actually USING them. and as i said as well: "and unfortunately brightskins are accepted cheating". if u dont understand WHY thats my point of view. think of the reason why YOU are using them. YES thats correct. YOU want to SEE players better. as many of the stock ones are too dark. and its paras server so no one can get banned for the usage of them. as he accepts them on his servers. and keep that in mind that noghost or nemesis clients is no anticheat. neither is pure mode. they do keep out alot of the trash. but there is no way they would protect from any form of more advanced hacking like memory editing or packet editing to make a client lie to the server and tell it u are pure

i only brought up the skinhax topic to share my point of view of it and why i consider its cheating or at least an unfair advantage to players not using it. nothing else. carry on. lets just stay on topic instead

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:26 am

i also need to correct ur memory one time here boones. as i forgot that in my last post. the person i mentioned months ago from idiots with rail with such accuracy is "kortho" aka "noskill". but i also talked to u in may before i was admin that u should spec lisa on all weapons ffa server as i suspected for a while something was wrong with her inhuman railing

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 am

sendspace.com/file/61rcx7
i post this demo for toxic. it shows her true railing on q3dm8. which is nothing like her cheat rail over a week ago. and the last few months. lol. and i will tell tox to post here as well

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Razor wrote:i can say that boones since this topic was brought up. she was alerted about it. she no longer hits those magic rails that she always hit for months without missing nearly a single shot (its a bit fishy). and i have tried a countless time to get demos from her recent play. but they look legit. but only since few days ago after this thread was created. it should be said i have specced her BEFORE too but without taking demos and she had the strange ability to hit pretty much near all rails. and i even had two demos from april of her q3dm7 play i recorded to do a frag movie with but deleted by accident this summer. and she missed 1 or 2 rails totally. out of 30 or 40 or something shots. which would have been a good evidence those two demos alone. and i even tried to recover those deleted demos with file recovery programs. but they seems to be lost without any chance to get back. my attempt to get new demos of this has failed. since a week ago when she was accused and when this thread was started. then she has stepped on her toes to avoid getting caught on tape. and since the unwritten policy says "demos before ban". this is what i have tried to do to get evidence but came out empty handed

1:
i (and tox and few players) have suspected her since march when her rail suddenly raised mysteriously but my first thought was that it could have been possible she just railed that good. and we have played team play alot the last few months. and so i wasnt really a "victim" of her rails and didnt pay any more attention to it until recently again when she "teamkilled" me on q3dm7 and i called her out on it again and she began with excuses

2:
since this thread was made. she have had a change in her play style. and she suddenly cant rail at all anymore. tox can witness this. since we both play and talk about it. and she avoids using that weapon as much as possible now. it should be said it was her favourite weapon to use. whenever a rail map is loaded now she just runs around with rockets or gauntlet or whatever or just joins spec. and if she has railgun she misses easy shots which was NOT the case BEFORE this thread was made. very odd

this is from few days ago:
Razor: tox, me, and other players has suspected her for a while
Clown: what kind of cheat?
Razor: auto fire
Clown: hmm i always thought it was just her very low ping that made her quick
Razor: yes but have u paid attention to how often she hits too?
Clown: funny.. she was abusing me the other day saying I still suck
Razor: we are many players who have noticed
Clown: you think she could have lies all this time?
Razor: yes
Razor: i still remember in march
Razor: how she out of nowhere
Razor: suddenly began to rail like a master
tox.: i think a lot of people must have suspected her at some point but did not say anything coz ref
Razor: she has no rights to ban anyone for pointing it out

this is from yesterday:
[Razor]: she cant rail anymore like before. she missed me 4 times
[Razor]: on q3dm7
[tox.]: rofl i told you, she missed a ton that day on dm8 too
[tox.]: true lisa isnt really that impressive with rails anymore xD
[Razor]: isnt that fishy?
[Razor]: since march she hits all rails and then this thread comes up and now suddenly she cant rail?
[tox.]: thats too flat out to even be called fishy
[tox.]: in dm7 her rail was probably 100 percent
[Razor]: the demos i had of her she missed 1 or 2 rails of over 40 fired
[tox.]: rofl and now she misses 4 in one fight
[Razor]: yes even easy ones. she missed 2 rails on me on q3dm8
[Razor]: i knew she was using something all the time
[tox.]: but the sad part is that we cant get her insane rail demos as proof anymore as shes probably gonna use her real rail when u are around
[Razor]: and i tried to recreate the demos
[tox.]: loll

Understand. I didn't play much since about may, so I can't argue with You about that. Before that, I never suspected her of cheating. She didn't have good scores and her acc was low. I also didn't see anything abnormal in her mouse movment and rail shooting although I didn't spec her much.

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Razor wrote:and i said about the brightskins WHY they are an unfair advantage to players NOT using it. in the bottom of page one. they are visual cheats. ofc u will never hear it from a player actually USING them. and as i said as well: "and unfortunately brightskins are accepted cheating". if u dont understand WHY thats my point of view. think of the reason why YOU are using them. YES thats correct. YOU want to SEE players better. as many of the stock ones are too dark. and its paras server so no one can get banned for the usage of them. as he accepts them on his servers. and keep that in mind that noghost or nemesis clients is no anticheat. neither is pure mode. they do keep out alot of the trash. but there is no way they would protect from any form of more advanced hacking like memory editing or packet editing to make a client lie to the server and tell it u are pure

i only brought up the skinhax topic to share my point of view of it and why i consider its cheating or at least an unfair advantage to players not using it. nothing else. carry on. lets just stay on topic instead

Still don't understand Your point about it. If you set \cg_forceModel 1 (which is a basic q3a command) and play with default Bones model, then you will see players just as good as you would with the cg_enemyColors noghost command. Also using Your logic, playing on Point Release 1.16 is cheating on players that play on 1.11, because it fixes bugs and stuff like that. When I downloaded and installed 1.16 PR my average acc was up 2-3 percent. So downloading and installing 1.16 PR is cheating to? I also never said noghost cleans all cheaters, I only said it reduces the number of them. And of course I know there are cheaters that play on noghost.

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Razor wrote:i also need to correct ur memory one time here boones. as i forgot that in my last post. the person i mentioned months ago from idiots with rail with such accuracy is "kortho" aka "noskill". but i also talked to u in may before i was admin that u should spec lisa on all weapons ffa server as i suspected for a while something was wrong with her inhuman railing

Could be. If my memory faild, then I apologize Very Happy. I resplied to You about Lisa earlier.

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum