Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem?

4 posters

Go down

Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? Empty Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem?

Post by toxic Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Just right now she started muting me every game for seemingly no reason. Her explanation was beyond me, she said i was harrasing her, you can please check the logs of the q3dm7 game played some minutes before this thread is posted, NOWHERE did i in any way threaten lisa or anything, please check it. She muted me in q3dm8 map and I did not even realize this till the end of the map. Then in q3dm9 i reconnected to ask why, but before i could do this she AGAIN muted me and said 20 games ban if i reconnect.

She said i harrassed her in the dm7 map. As far as i remember, i played for first 3 minutes, then went afk and even changed my name to afk, clearly indicating that i simply wasnt there to harass anyone. Then i came back to play final one minute.  Next map in q3dm8 she said that i rage quit in the previous map(dm7) to which i replied "annoyed with chet(chat)". That's why i went away from the keyboard completely. Now she, i think, assumed that i blamed her for cheating or something, even though i did not say anything like that, a simple typo was assumed something. Then i started playing my game and the next thing i know she said "u call me a cheater",  well if i had to call her out i would simply say it out loud as i had done some times before, so i was like yea, whatever i say she aint gonna believe me(i really did not suspect anything in dm7 otherwise i would have just told raz or said it in chat like i used to do with every player). I knew now she would mute / kick me so i did not care.  Ask raz did he receive any PM from me in dm7? i ALWAYS PM him if i suspect anyone.  If i had to call her out, i would start with a forum post and create a shitstorm, but i really dont want troubles with anyone. Also remember that she is the one who asked me about rage quit, i did not even say anything before that. It's only after she said that i replied annoyed with chat

And even if u give her the benefit of the doubt, even if you think of this from her viewpoint, it still doesn't make sense. Even if she assumed i called her a cheater(which, again, i did not. I never even mentioned her name anywhere), it still doesnt make sense for muting a guy who suspects a ref. Doing this is not fair to the non refs as they cant even suspect anyone else they would be muted. So even if all her assumptions are considered correct, she still did not do the right thing? am i not right para?

I am told i harassed her by suspecting her(again, i DID NOT do this as explained above). If that is the thinking then Ziper was not wrong para, as actually many people frequently call enemymodel commands "cheats".  All of them basically called him cheater many times(if the calling becomes frequent by many people then hard to ignore it also), therefore he became very annoyed. Just giving an example . Btw, afaik suspecting someone is not harassing him unless they spam XX=CHEATER etc like noobs. But thats stretching very far considering i did not even call her a cheater in the first place.

So if a ref can mute on assumption of being suspected(remember, i did not even say anything), then ziper was being called skinhacker for using enemymodel commands by many people, so he was also not wrong in becoming frustrated. Not defending him ofcourse but just giving an example to compare with.

Last edited by toxic on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:30 am; edited 6 times in total

toxic

Back to top Go down

Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? Empty Re: Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem?

Post by toxic Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:47 pm

One more thing, trust me i would not have bothered to even post in the forums but i wanted to talk to GamerGirl so thats the reason why i did not want to be muted. I was actually waiting for dm9 map to talk to her as its not a fun map due to wall bug :p. So i played my usuall string of maps dm6,dm7,dm8 and spect dm9 like always to chat. But i wasnt able to and that is the reason why im here, else i would surely have not even posted it here as i dont want anything but normal replationship with everyone. But I wasnt able to talk to her andt hat's the only reason i became annoyed, else i would have simply ignored it and not bothered about it.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? Empty Re: Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 am

my my my toxic playing the poor VICTIM CARD yet again?

toxic you were implying that i was cheating (yet again) ,,we were on dm7,you started to lose ,and then you quit, and went straight to specting me, and you gave the reason "annoyed with chet"
you say on your post "annoyed with chet(chat)". NO,what you said was
"annoyed with chet". i think it fair to say you meant the word "CHEAT" which was aimed at me
it you think i cheat or anyone else cheats,you are well aware of what you need to do "MAKE DEMO AND SEND TO PARA OR BOONS"

also i have noticed with you posts they always seem to be one sided ?

NO:1 Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping?? yet you are one of the biggest campers on the server,,just ask the players

NO:2 Why random ban for 10 games? Sad
quote "I was playing and was banned for 10 games for no reason."

in you first post you make no mention of being in the server as 2 clients
playing as tox 1 and spectating me/players as tox 2
you were told not to do it ,even tox2 was kicked a few times and yet you kept reconnecting,,,yet again you play  the "NO REASON VICTIM CARD"

people have had enough of you constant,spamming and  relentless  bragging
on how you are a "PRO PLAYER" the best ,bla bla bla,,etc etc
so tell us all toxic if you are "PRO PLAYER" who pays you to play??
but i guess you wont answer that question will you?

you seriously need to take an"EGO CHECK" when you play on the server
if you think you are going to win ,you stay playing just so you can brag  at the end just how super pro player you are!!

and yet when you start to lose, you mostly rage quit with some excuse like "gay map" followed by more  bla bla

take some advice tox,, chill on the "EGO",,,its only a game!

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Lisa, did i say anything to you? if i thought u were cheating in dm7, i would have made a fuss about that like i always do. I would have sent raz a PM like i always do. I would have atleast called you "100rail" as i have said many times before. Did i say that? no i did not. I did not even say anything unless you talked about me rage quitting in dm7 lisa. Only then i typed annoyed with chat(unfortunately a typo). And if i was making a demo of that match, where is it? have i sent that match to anyone? you can ask around. And lisa, even if you thought that is what i was doing, it's still not harrasment and it's still not what a ref is supposed to do. "Oh i see this guy going in spect, oh he is specting me, he thinks i cheat, lemme mute him". That's not what a ref is supposed to do. But ofcourse i did not even suspect you in that match to begin with so yeah..

Regarding me camping, lisa you say i camp because i immediately go to take the railgun, so i am mostly found near the railgun area. Once i take the railgun, it's free roam around the map for me. If u believe i camp, make a demo and post it, you have spect me 1000 times, did i ever camp?

In the earlier post, i said "no reason" as i was not told any reason for it when i was making my post. Only after my ban was over, did i get to know the reason for it.

Many people call themselves pro players. Gamergirl says she's the pro, kauc says he's pro and that he owns everyone, raz says "I'm the best", so what?

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Looks like you are being a bit harsh lisa... If he only said "chet".
Even if he meant cheat. Who cares. I've been called cheat at least a 1000 times back in the day. I just responded with "thank you".
Please use ref for the good of the server and not for personal issues.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 pm

quote "Lisa, did i say anything to you?"
answer yes you did "annoyed with chet"
a direct reference aimed at me implying that i cheat
like the "100 rail" you have said to me many many times in the past
which i believe is  harassment

quote "Regarding me camping, lisa you say i camp"
not just me saying,other players say it as well,,"IT`S A FACT" "check the forum u made about zod camping"

quote "In the earlier post, i said "no reason" as i was not told any reason for it when i was making my post. Only after my ban was over, did i get to know the reason for it."

I DID tell you to stop spectating as tox 2 while you were  playing as tox1 ,,i even kicked tox2 a few times!!you TOTALLY IGNORED THAT
and kept reconnecting tox 2,,so i would say it`s pretty obvious why you got a 10 game ban

yes some people do call themselves "PRO players" and "i'm best" but it`s  kept in MODERATION ,which people don't mind,,but with you its a constant sustained "spamming"  annoyance,, and yes there is a big difference between to two

you even reconnected to  bypass the mute ,which could have been punished with a small temp ban and yet i did NOT temp ban you for that!

no one minds some  harmless banter,,bragging,,name calling,etc etc,, ,it can even be fun,, BUT it needs to be in MODERATION,,,  something you cant seem to understand toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Yeh if it's constant spam, that is annoying indeed.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 pm

I don't spam anything, it's not that i have a bind which says "im the best "or anything and then I rapidly spam it. I play a map and if i get above raz, i tease him with "im clearly more pro than raz" and that's it. I mean everything for fun, just to have a banter with raz, he says he is pro and sexy etc to which i reply stuff and it goes on. I dont think anyone even notices it tbh.
If you consider my statement to be spamming, then seriously, cerberus has to be the biggest spammer. He says "you're fabulous lisa", "you're lovely lisa", "you're amazing lisa" etc everytime u say anything to him.
But as i have said many times, i do not wish to have trouble with anyone, so fine i wont speak to anyone if u want this. But please for heaven's sake, you also just leave me alone, don't talk about me rage quitting, dont stop me from specting anyone etc etc. Are we ok with that?

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Sounds like a plan. If you 2 leave eachother alone, then the problem is fixed. Smile

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 pm

A-MEN to that !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Well, Tox.. You spam a lot more than I do. And more often than I do. "I'm pro" and etc. I remember you spammed information about the NoGhost thing which has the skinhack many times. Do I need to say more?

Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Looks like Razor's "skinhack" propaganda is finding new followers Laughing Shocked

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Cerb it's not called "skinhack", you really believe it is a hack??? what is wrong with people lol

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Booones wrote:Looks like Razor's "skinhack" propaganda is finding new followers Laughing Shocked

Yeh, we should prolly start calling his connection settings "laghack".

Also, for the people who believe NoGhost is actually such a big advantage because of visibility. You can make enemies perfectly visible without NoGhost or any other mod.

Here is an example of a visible cfg WITHOUT noghost:
Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? ZjUMEft

Here is an example of a cfg with NoGhost and "skinhack" green models but without further tweaking of the cfg:
Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? Cm44Bgt

I suggest that people who think it's a cheat to study the screenshots closely and decide which enemy is more visible.

NoGhost is simply an improvement. Most importantly the client side delag is great. Also if all the other noobs finally start using it, I can turn the anticheat on. So if anything, the people not using NoGhost keep the cheaters in, or in a worse case a worse case scenario, they don't want to get caught by NoGhost anticheat.

Let's hope this will stop the propaganda and the spreading of hate.

ps. Welcome to the forum cerb.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Well, while the tweaked one offers more visibility, it's real eyesore as well... now my eyes hurts! Crying or Very sad But maybe we can now move on. Arrow

Cerberus

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Yeh, it's ugly as hell. I agree with that. But it certainly does the trick to give you a bigger visual advantage. Razz

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Para wrote:
Booones wrote:Looks like Razor's "skinhack" propaganda is finding new followers Laughing Shocked

Yeh, we should prolly start calling his connection settings "laghack".

Also, for the people who believe NoGhost is actually such a big advantage because of visibility. You can make enemies perfectly visible without NoGhost or any other mod.

Here is an example of a visible cfg WITHOUT noghost:
Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? ZjUMEft

Here is an example of a cfg with NoGhost and "skinhack" green models but without further tweaking of the cfg:
Lisa keeps on muting me, whats her problem? Cm44Bgt

I suggest that people who think it's a cheat to study the screenshots closely and decide which enemy is more visible.

NoGhost is simply an improvement. Most importantly the client side delag is great. Also if all the other noobs finally start using it, I can turn the anticheat on. So if anything, the people not using NoGhost keep the cheaters in, or in a worse case a worse case scenario, they don't want to get caught by NoGhost anticheat.

Let's hope this will stop the propaganda and the spreading of hate.

ps. Welcome to the forum cerb.
+1

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:35 am

Lisa keeps muting you tox because you never have anything nice to say and whenever you enter the server, you come out with "ALERT, pro has entered the server". Maybe you should realise that there are reasons behind lisa muting you tox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down