Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with ziper

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

problems with ziper - Page 2 Empty Re: problems with ziper

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:45 pm

yeah like your opinion for me, to one moment I think you are smarter, now you are next guy like Razor, kid without toys in childhood have hard growing up ;p They don't find his place in real life where can feeling they are need for someone, so find it on computer game ;p When you host sv or have admin password, you are boss of something.. A SERVER! You can managing it, do with people what you want, now you think all needs you and your servers - YOU ARE BOSS, COMPLEXES FLEW AWAY %-) like Razor, gamer for fun %-) When he wins he is the boss, "i am the best", but when someone betters arrive to server, that pussy explain yourself "i play only 4fun", go to spect and start to talk bullshit about good players(skinhax, playing for frags etc. etc.) %-) And that gamer who plays only for fun, make screenshots from every game, even if i have 5 promiles in my blood and he wins against me %-) %-) he talked about 3 wins with me 1000% even here, BUT HE PLAYS ONLY 4 FUN %-) %-) %-) game is not good medicine for complexes, its only for moment.. %-) %-) cu naabs, bunch of idiots with complexes %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:19 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=s-kdhqbP4G8

Tox and Razor = putties %-) Putties of Lord P. %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:25 pm

haha Very Happy
Yeh man, that must be it. I totally host because I want to play boss. It's just that obvious! That's why I am around that much on the server! Just to rule! Feel the online power! Because I have nothing better to do! I still play daily after all these years and when I don't like something I just kick it out for no reason. It is great really! I love paying money to host servers for a game I don't play anymore! It is the best thing I ever did! The greatest part is that people still complain even though they havn't done ANYTHING for Quake 3 AT ALL. While they still play the game. This is all so lovely, I might even start renting new servers for other games I don't play. So more retards can complain. At least I feel like a boss then! Yeh, I think you are really on to something here!

problems with ziper - Page 2 Was-that-sarcasm

What the really funny part is here. I literally only asked you to behave, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. You decided to make it into a whole argument and took it out on me. Like it is a rediculous question to ask someone to behave. With most people, behaving and being polite comes natural, and isn't all that hard. I guess you are very special.
And you don't even seem to realise this whole situation is all on you....

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:50 pm

%-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2