Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problems with ziper

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

problems with ziper Empty problems with ziper

Post by Razor Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:26 pm

ziper is insulting all players when he wins. and he randomly picks targets who havent done him anything. well the argument between him and me and tox are not anything new. but he even insults ppl who havent done him anything. for someone who claims they are "calm" and just says "hi" and "gg" (which are total bullshit) this is a little too much. ghost even leaves bc he is tired of it

tired was railed by Kid bengALA
tired: cocknoobsucker
tired: aka mrzed
Kid bengALA: goddman cheater
GH0$T: shit > ziper
Razor: tired = ziper
tired: noob > ghost
tired: :A
Kid bengALA: tired = cheater
tired: >=D
Cerberus was in the wrong place.
Cerberus: oh shit
tired: shitberus
Cerberus: drunkper
Razor: he insult all players
>o-o<: oh
>o-o<: whoot he done
Razor: he insult me, ghost, tox, holland, terror, cerberus, and few others
>o-o<: omg
Cerberus: and I didn't anything bad to him
Cerberus: I'm innocent
Razor: ghost left bc he was tired of hearing it
tired: >=D

Razor

Back to top Go down

problems with ziper Empty Re: problems with ziper

Post by toxic Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:34 pm

I seriously am getting annoyed with ziper now, when i enter he calls says NOOB player has entered etc etc and something more which i don't understand as his english is horrible. He also cursed my mother like a rash kid does. When i said stop or ill report him he said your gay frnd raz has no ref anymore bla bla.

ALso today as i entered the server with my name kartikeya he started spamming kartikeya=toxic=noob with no skill and play like girl and suck cock or something like that.  He also had his some polak friend i think with $ name who seemed to be making fun of Deva etc in another language i think, she did not notice it but it was clear enough. He also called DODO a noob with no skill.... Wtf is wrong with this guy? please just ban him now, it's getting unplayable for anyone when he is online.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:27 pm

I have to say, I did enjoy that read.

tired: danger... he will crush you
tired: danger was x1000 better than you

Why are you in love with a cheater?

tired: maybe xcm_tricks2 together?
tired: on para tricks? Very Happy

*yawn* Why don't you challenge me instead? But please on a more difficult map.

And yeh. ziper, you have been a dick, stop it. But thanks for those 2 lolz.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:37 pm

yeah i write this and? Very Happy They write things like this it to me and? Very Happy It's funny topic, like funny razor and funny tox adn now funny you Parapeet Very Happy Understand mr. BADmin that Razor talk bullshit, but he said that he is only 4fun player, so where is his fun when he have only problems every time? :DD That cunt when you take from him ref pass, talked about your bad decision whole time and was destroying server a little, now he lick your ass? XDD He talked to people "look im not admin and now server is full o cheaters, really good decision BUT I RESPECT PARA DECISSION" - so you respect or doesn't respect like in first part of your sentence? Very Happy:D:D:Very Happy:D I disagree with this shit and first cunts who complaining now explain them behaviours and making affairs on svs, they first start to talk to me because I dissagree with stupid razor "skinhaxing" and some stupid ideas etc. and always losing against me so they don't like me- "asspain" is them problem :DDDD

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:41 pm

where is justice when you have problem to one guy from three in the same conflict and they have equal part in %-) %-) FUNNNYYYYY PARAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEET , you are boss! %-) %-) sorry but i don't will lick your ass like Razor, maybe you don't like this but i have honour, don't see problem when someone behaving like me and don't have any problems from this %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:46 pm

zippy wrote:yeah i write this and?
And... Why are you in love with a cheater and why are you pretending you have skilled movement. I'm pretty sure that I already said that in my last comment. Why ask the obvious?

What I have also said earlier was 'you seem to think saying "he did it too" justifies your own actions. it does not.' Which by the looks of it you also don't understand.

I do not expect you to lick my ass. However, I do expect you to follow my rules on my server, which you do not.

Also I don't see any honour in being a dick to razor every single chance you get or in "not licking ass". Where I come from honour actually means something. But hey.. others might set the bar a little lower.

So here is the deal. You behave, or you go find another server. Raising you to be a polite person is someone elses job. I am not your fucking nanny.

capisce? comprendre? understand? kurwa?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:37 pm

lol %-) be fair to all, don't understand you but ok, I can apologize for my behaviour but still some cunts aren't nice to others in sv and searching problems frequently :d i have only problem with razor(my problems with Lisa was by Razor too and now with tox), with man who is problematic too %-) But he and pussy toxic now, have problems to Mr.Zed CAMPING, to "AFK PLAYERS ON THE SERVER", to "SKINHACKERS", they have problems to me, they had problems every day about stupid things to others and talking 24h annoying shit on sv, he doesn't want enemy models, but for example he insult other player (duck) "noob" etc. because he report stupid hidding in wall on dm9 lolloloollol For me that hidding which is not allowed anywhere is BIGGER CHEAT than allowed even by producers and big tournaments organizator SKINHAX %-) %-) so still don't agree with you :dddd He have BIG REQUIREMENTS ABOUT SETTINGS AND BUGS WHICH DOESN'T FIT TO HIM but if he like some "bug"(wallcheat, godmode) or set, he can't understand why someone want to change this %-) %-) %-) Its stupid like your message based on 1% of whole situation %-) be sometimes on sv and watch :d if you was on sv he don't talk to me anything, why? Everytime he starts to talk to me when i join, and tox don't complain about tox = camper = noob = idiot because your friend razor do it to me every time Very Happy Why no "fake=ziper noob with skinhax" when you join? In logs you can watch this everyday nooby PEET %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:43 pm

btw. "kurwa" is you if you use word from language which you doesn't understand even a little Very Happy:D:D:D Razor can be described in other pl word "brudas" %-) Razor = Black Sabbath = Black Metal = BRUDAS(DIRTY... DIRTY CUNT) %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Para wrote:What I have also said earlier was 'you seem to think saying "he did it too" justifies your own actions. it does not.' Which by the looks of it you also don't understand

This isn't about them. This is about you. I just ask you to behave. Why is this so extremely difficult?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:03 pm

so why you doesn't reply to my topic about razor? lol you are funny now man.. %-) %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:04 pm

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:10 pm

maybe you want to condumps when Razor talked to me "leave ziper", "ziper is XXX" , "ziper leave you are destroying this server", "ziper leave you are banned"(when im not banned and play on sv) every map when he wasn't admin lol %-) %-) still funny %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Para wrote:This isn't about them. This is about you. I just ask you to behave. Why is this so extremely difficult?

Do you even read what I say?
And Razer lost his ref. How didn't I do anything?
The longer you continue with this bullshit the more reason you give me to give ref back to him so I can stop talking to a wall.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:36 pm

lol and now i read tox message %-) what a next noob, he first start to insult my paranets because i write few times "karikeya = toxic = noob = biggest camper on sv" lol %-) %-) its reason to start calling my mother "prostitute"? %-) Have condumps too, so you can check this in logs %-) this server is fucked up not by me, is fucked up by this two noobs %-) even when i doesn't join someone other have problems with them %-) now you are a little stuPEET mr. PEET xDDDD

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 pm

problems with ziper OuI4DUd

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:06 pm

i see this non english speaking noob still talks here. ziper stop playing the victim card. what did terror do to u when u insulted her? what did DODO do to u when u insulted him? in fact DODO never even say anything. u just killed them and called them noobs after. that is whats destroying the spirit of the game. and the server. no one even CARES about ur "skills". go back to quakelive if u think u are playing competitive games

and the reason why me and lisa lost ref was not bc of abuse or anything. the reason was bc we had an argument. and u should be thankful to para for running servers for a game he technically no longer plays but still pays servers for. the least u can do is follow the rules and give him some respect. he definitely deserves that. this is probably one of the servers where u have an admin avaliable without a ton of hacking retards like on idiots free to rail or ctf cccp with no admin in sight

i am not even gonna bother addressing ur thread. as its full of nonsense. take the part with ghost for example. u claim i am the reason why he dont wanna play u. not my fault at all

Razor: is it my fault u dont play ziper?
GH0$T: lol no
Razor: tnx
GH0$T: np

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm blind %-) lol I was read this but still is a little stupid for me man %-) now I should update my topic about Razor and create new about tox lol %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:07 pm

I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
Why look at yourself first if you can point fingers to someone else right?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:21 pm

zippy wrote:lol and now i read tox message %-) what a next noob, he first start to insult my paranets because i write few times "karikeya  = toxic = noob = biggest camper on sv" lol %-) %-) its reason to start calling my mother "prostitute"? %-) Have condumps too, so you can check this in logs %-) this server is fucked up not by me, is fucked up by this two noobs %-) even when i doesn't join someone other have problems with them %-)  now you are a little stuPEET mr. PEET xDDDD
Ziper is there ANY reason to start calling people noobs? any reason at all? why do you always start shit with everyone? If i had ref i would make sure an insane troublemaker like you is banned for eternity. Now i understand why Razor was getting fed up with you.

Why can't you just enter the server, simply play and then leave? why do you have to always call people noobs and start shit with them? if you are so proud of your skills then go and play for money, let us all see how good you are against people WHO PLAY THIS GAME SERIOUSLY, i myself dont play it serious and it's just a part time thing for me. If you are so good then play against people who are super serious and watch your ass get handed to you.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:34 pm

because when someone can call to me frequently "noob", can show my ip, can kick me, mute me, insult me, always show my real nickname even if i use fake nicknames, i thinked that this server is without real rules and I started to calling other noobs too as my strike(protest) to this, you understand stuPEET? %-) And you take ref by problems with lisa, not coz my conflict with Razor, YES? %-) So you don't do anything for me? lol %-) When people in real life are handle without rules in work etc. they make strikes for this, like I do my strike. I show that I can say anything, but still he make conflict with me, and check fucking logs if you don't belive mr. stupid %-) btw. wowowowowow what an insulting, say 3 times on public "noobs", Razor everyday calling people "skinhaxes" and its REALLY worse than "noob" because he calling people "cheaters" Smile hax = hacker = cheater, idiots %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeh. I do nothing. I only host gameservers for others. Mister borderline just needs special treatment. I'm not a nanny, and not a shrink.

I have warned enough. You don't know when to stop. Have it your way. You aren't welcome anymore.

Bye Smile And have fun on massacre where you belong.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:57 pm

ok, mr. stuPEET %-)

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:03 pm

ok, smart ziper? lol
You handled this all very very smart indeed....

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:22 pm

who cares if even admin doesn't handle it for serious and see only what he want? ;pp Im not your cocksucker like few others(ekhm, ehkhm..) so i understand that my opinion is on a background ;p

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:29 pm

I have only seen you point fingers, Not a single word to defend yourself. So if you borderline thinks this is someone elses fault... think again...

And for the record, your opinion isn't even near the background anymore.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next