Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping

Post by Razor Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 pm

i see only two solutions on this vote bug. 1: contact maverick for a vote bug patch. or 2: disable map voting totally. if u would actually successfully contact him and he is willing to add a release it would be a relief with a fix for that stupid "bot kick by name" bug as well

Razor

Back to top Go down

Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping - Page 2 Empty Re: Huge problems with I'm Zed's camping

Post by Razor Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:52 pm

and ziper. shut up noob. u dont make any sense and ur posts doesnt make any sense. its just bla bla. post logs or any evidence instead of blabbing. and secondly. who GIVES A FUCK about in game results? are we required to play good all the time to "prove" something? sometimes its fun to mess around and not play serious. if we want to play bad on purpose. what are u gonna do about it? does it mean we suck? we have no skills? hell no. its a game. it should be played for fun. if we wanted to play competitive we would play in tournaments. this is FFA in a game PLAYED FOR FUN ONLY. u have been defeated by me 1.... 2.... 3..... OH YEAH 3 TIMES! anyone cares? hell no

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by zippy Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Contact Maverick, John Carmack and other q3 builders and report "skinhax", maybe they will change for you.. :A stupid explanation, that way i can explain everything :A

zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 pm

here we go again....

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzers Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:04 am

you're the biggest camper tox, dont try to fool anyone
it's like being a gypsy isnt enough for you but you just have to camp
Brazzers
Brazzers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2