Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Skinhax'... New term?

2 posters

Go down

'Skinhax'... New term? Empty 'Skinhax'... New term?

Post by projsa Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:26 pm

What's up with all these kids saying 'skinhax' to people who uses enemymodel with NoGhost or Nemesis mod? Are you not aware that it's used in 1.32 and Quake Live as default?
Are you not aware that it's infact NOT a hack and that it's used by every decent player? Not to mention that every professional/retired professional Quake 3 player uses/used it.

Making such uneducated statements like these and similar such as 'strafing is only for noobs', and acting like you're superior when you're infact very inferior – should be a punishable offense.

I'm here to end these silly trends started by these silly newcomers, nowadays everyone are just playing FFA and complaining whenever someone beats them; instead of hanging around in Para Tricks and Duel servers to actually learn the game properly. Neutral
projsa
projsa

Back to top Go down

'Skinhax'... New term? Empty Re: 'Skinhax'... New term?

Post by Para Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:52 am

Don't bother. I have already explained it a 1000 times.
I have even showed screenshots where an enemy is way more visible on a cfg without a mod than a green NoGhost enemy to prove there is no advantage.
They are just making noob excuses just to say they are better than the other player.
I have already said that nemises/NoGhost became the standard many many years ago and everybody should use it. I have also said NoGhost was REQUIRED in all official clanbase tournaments.
I've even seen it been called lightning gun hax because of the client side delag. lol

They just prefer to constantly bitch at each other and make a fool of themselves. That's why the chatlimiter is so high at the moment, to make the bitching less pleasurable. I hope it will stop soon.

So I will just say it again.
NoGhost and nemises are both allowed on all my servers! It is NOT a cheat! In fact, NoGhost comes with an anticheat so it is preferred! I use NoGhost too.

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by projsa Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Aights thanks for the heads up. I also remember that I couldn't connect to many servers if I wasn't using NoGhost.
Yeah... It's sad to see that you need to adapt the chat settings due to these people.

By the way, if you haven't already – I'd appreciate if you could check my suggestions on your A/W 1v1 server whenever you have time! Smile

P.S
How are your bunnies bro? Hope they're OK!
projsa
projsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Yeh, all the instagib servers scrim/funwar servers are gone. Sad They all required NoGhost. I host the last one for when a few lost souls decide to play q3 once in a while.

One of the bunnies died at a young age unfortunately. So I got a new bunny. They are doing just fine Smile
'Skinhax'... New term? 6c665c1f8153e7702b1c478d3d42a4f84ce8a99c_full

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by projsa Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Yeeey bunniies! Very Happy They're so cute, the white one reminds me of my old bunny (rip Sad)
projsa
projsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum