Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor getting destroyed in 1v1

4 posters

Go down

Razor getting destroyed in 1v1 Empty Razor getting destroyed in 1v1

Post by Brazzers Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:03 am

Razor getting destroyed in 1v1 G9lLd
Razor getting destroyed in 1v1 L7tXe
He's was whining about skinhax so i decided to turn it off, and he lost even harder...
Brazzers
Brazzers

Back to top Go down

Razor getting destroyed in 1v1 Empty Re: Razor getting destroyed in 1v1

Post by Brazzers Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:05 am

>New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Well, looks like we have to wait a bit for the screenshots
Brazzers
Brazzers

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:12 am

i was on the duel server watching some games of brazzers and unnamed play on the duel and then i went afk. bc i had phone. and when i got back i was seriously wtfing that i was still online. and check log. and get a clear story of what really happent on the server. bc i did not play at all. he just shoot my afk player. and then he take screenshot. and call that a win. even thought i have clearly made clear that i dont duel anyone and just come to watch. and i did not know that i forgot my game left on runing. and on top of that. forced to play. and there was no wording of skinhax as he claims as i was afk as i said. so those dont mean squat. and also pay attention that i mentioned as well. that i said in the server that i did not want a duel few games before that and then i go afk and he frag my afk player and take some screenshots

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazzers Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:08 am

Razor wrote:i was on the duel server watching some games of brazzers and unnamed play on the duel and then i went afk. bc i had phone. and when i got back i was seriously wtfing that i was still online. and check log. and get a clear story of what really happent on the server. bc i did not play at all. he just shoot my afk player. and then he take screenshot. and call that a win. even thought i have clearly made clear that i dont duel anyone and just come to watch. and i did not know that i forgot my game left on runing. and on top of that. forced to play. and there was no wording of skinhax as he claims as i was afk as i said. so those dont mean squat. and also pay attention that i mentioned as well. that i said in the server that i did not want a duel few games before that and then i go afk and he frag my afk player and take some screenshots

excuses, excuses
Brazzers
Brazzers

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Where is the screenshot?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by projsa Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Here's the screenshot, Brazzers sent it to me so I thought I'd upload it because he seems to be inactive. Enjoy.

Razor getting destroyed in 1v1 19325002569499f45f9e10756f4b9948
projsa
projsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:42 pm

gfg!

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content