Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time to temp ban tox

3 posters

Go down

time to temp ban tox Empty time to temp ban tox

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:03 pm

tox! was railed by >o-o<
tox!: fucking cheating bytch
>o-o<: lol
>o-o< was machinegunned by tox!
tox!: owned easy
tox!: btych
Razor: tox stop being a rude cunt
tox!: stfu
Razor: lisa is not cheating
Razor: u just suck
Timelimit hit.
>o-o<: SmileSmileSmileSmile
tox!: lisa owned
tox!: easy
tox!: u suck
tox! entered the game
>o-o< entered the game
>o-o< killed herself.
tox!: rq
tox!: easy
>o-o<: where
tox!: owned u
>o-o<: oh sry
tox!: now stfu
tox!: bytch
>o-o<: stfu
>o-o<: what is that
Razor: he is being rude
>o-o<: oh
Razor: RULE ONE
Razor: BE NICE
>o-o<: tox
>o-o<: what is stfu
tox! killed himself.
tox!: i dare u
tox!: kick me
tox!: and see
>o-o<: ok
Razor: RAGE QUIT
Razor: RAGE QUIT
tox! was kicked
>o-o<: there
>o-o<: i did
Razor: yes
>o-o<: can u see the crying
>o-o<: on the forum
Razor: yes
Razor: lol
>o-o<: lol

Back to top Go down

time to temp ban tox Empty Re: time to temp ban tox

Post by toxic Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Rofl what is this? so u guys simply gonna ignore how u guys call me wallhacker all the time? i have ALREADY told para about it, im getting pissed off at getting called wallhacker. Even terror, shadow etc think i hack, simply because they are in your group.

I remember this whole thing from june 22, u guys trolled me the map before by calling hacker. Lisa came in in dm7 and started her magic railguns, i was already pissed off at that point. More pissed off that razor, who himself says that lisa cheats, did not record you. Instead, just to troll me, he started the owned bs very well. I dont mind losing too much except for sometimes raging. But when someone wins with extremely suspicious railguns, it leaves a bad taste and i get really upset and angry about it.

During the whole map i was PMing razor about recording you and he kept on trolling by telling YOU that i was asking him to spectate you. I have already told para about how im pissed off about razor suddenly siding with lisa. I remember during the whole match i kept on PMing razor, but to no effect.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 pm

One more thing, lisa if u remember i said sorry to you in q3dm11 map. Thats because i realized i went overboard so i said sorry to you. So yes, i got raged and had my reasons to get angry but i also said sorry, u would agree if you are genuinely making this thread, else you would deny. It was dm11 and u asked for an apology and i said sorry.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:44 am

toxic wrote:Lisa came in in dm7 and started her magic railguns, i was already pissed off at that point. More pissed off that razor, who himself says that lisa cheats, did not record you

i said already before. that any player can record anyone they think are cheating. what stopped YOU from joining observer just to check her gameplay? YOU are the one who suspected her that game. NOT me. if u want my honest opinion on this. yes i thought for a very long time that lisa cheated. sure i wont change that opinion of what i have said about her in the past. she MAY have cheated. but with the lack of proof we DONT KNOW for sure if she ever did. but her gameplay is different now. if u ask me for my opinion about her gameplay today. then i will say that she plays clean. which is why i didnt bother taking demos of her playing. but since u insisted i specced her the last minute of the game and saw nothing unusual. all i saw was u getting ur ass handed to u. and u raged about it. and according to u what u said today. u said to me that u have already "caught" her so whats the problem? what do u need me for? just post the demos

>o-o<: i go post that log
>o-o< disconnected
tox!: ill post your demo in the meanwhile
tox!: bitch doesnt know i alrdy caught her

toxic wrote:It was dm11 and u asked for an apology and i said sorry

i saw this and its correct that she asked for an apology and that u gave her one when she asked for it

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

Razor just a few days ago you said lisa is cheating 100 percent. It was when you two had a big fight.It was barely a month ago at max. You said she is a cheat 100 percent. So if u thought that about her just a few days ago, what makes u suddenly change the opinion now that you are with her? All i asked was for you to spect her, and you know very well she never plays when im on spect. I remember asking you to spect one more guy just recently and u refused. All im asking for is specting, nothing more.
Of course you dont HAVE to accept what i say, but you say you are a great ref so if someone asks you to spect someone who is very suspect, then why cant u simply spect them? You were not even playing on both occasions, just spectating and were not afk also.

Just one last thing, you dont even play against lisa(you guys team up), you dont even spectate her when she is "trying her best"(her words, other times she is supposedly drunk..) and u said a few days ago that she is cheat 100 percent, so whats the issue? how can u possibly know whether she cheats or not if u neither play against her nor spectate her and u used to be sure just a few days ago?

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 am

Also if lisa expects me to be "nice", then she should not call me hacker as well. Every game i win its the same thing, skinhax+wh won. This is quake, not some presidential debate where i have to be politically correct and "nice" even if im being called a hacker. Passive abuse is also a form of abuse, like you quoting kid bengala and making him frustrated. Just because u did not swear does not make it alright.

Sure call me whatever u want, but then expect the backlash too. Dont dish it if u cant take it. You both keep saying that everyone hates me or many people suspect me. That is alright, no problem with people hating me(its only your group anyway), but u cant call me wallhacker+skinhacker 50 times in a day, thats no exaggeration. When that new player cycho came i asked him to get noghost, u said its a cheat. I had to later clarify to him that i was not a cheater and noghost is not a cheat.

I could have lived with that no problem if it was just rare. But now its more rampant. I apologized for being "rude", but where is my apology for me being called hacker which causes me to be "rude".

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:45 am

I should temp ban all of you for not being nice.

Just leave eachother alone. And if you have to talk with eachother don't call eachother bitch, cheater, skinhaxer, wallhacker etc.

All you people are supposely adults. How about starting to act like it?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Agreed, if u remember, i asked lisa to leave me alone in another thread. Completely alone. I have no problems with razor at all and can talk with him without any problem but if he also dont want to talk then its fine too Smile

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:36 pm

100 game ban for me, cool lisa. But please ban yourself afterwards, because u abused me and called me cheater Smile

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Even when this happened on 22 june, i entered dm11 and she asked for an apology or ban. I said sorry and everything was fine. Now suddenly she brings up something from a week back and bans me for that. Please para i request to do something about lisa and her ref. How fair is banning someone for something which happened a week back when the person said sorry. Plus it wasnt even completely my fault. She keeps on calling me wallhacker.

Para kindly do something about lisa and her ref man, see this is the way she abuses it.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 pm

sigh....

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Proof that tox whinges like a baby.

Back to top Go down