Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to drummer....

4 posters

Go down

Reply to drummer.... Empty Reply to drummer....

Post by toxic Fri May 27, 2016 1:40 am

Ok so today, i beat drummer in t4(1v1 duel) once and left. Then i came back with razor to the server and played a game. I was not even aware that the rocket through floor works in t4 upper floors. He hit the rockets from ground to upper floor and won me, then called me tox loser.  After razor and olo left, he came back and called me tox loser again, kept on taunting me. At about 30 seconds, i had some update interrupt my screen, so i checked it and told him im joining spect to restart the match. He was like fuck this.. then we played again and when i was leading 3-1, he joined spect to restart the match, said "how you like this? you loser" and left.

It seems like he has forgotten how many times i have beaten him on ztn and also how i beat him today on t4. Also, i have beat him on aw ffa so many times that i dont even remember. Never spoke anything but gg after the match and now i have him telling me im loser and i suck. I don't even talk with him much so it really pissed me off.

So i decided to upload just one of the MANY demos i have of his various matches against me, they are all in his POV. So drummer, i hope u see the thread and don't act so retardedly next time. If you continue, i might decide to post most of your losses to remind you of your suckiness. I hope u see this. Enjoy drum!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyflkvpl2gkv02x/demo0004.dm3?dl=0

toxic

Back to top Go down

Reply to drummer.... Empty Re: Reply to drummer....

Post by Para Fri May 27, 2016 8:42 am

Ehmmmm.... okay?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Fri May 27, 2016 12:04 pm

i just first wanna say: lol u do realize in ur first post u made it sound like u talk about me right? instead of "he" u should have used "drummer" more to be more specific and clear who u refer to in ur post. anyway. the "rocket thru floor" glitch works in certain maps where the floor is thin enough. years ago i noticed this when i was shot thru the floor by the anarki bot in nightmare mode on that map. when he used rocket. when i dueled drummer yesterday in the q3tourney4 map. then i used this trick alot to kill him or hurt him badly. and i also used this in q3dm7 on u and kid bengala where u both accused me of cheating. its a legitimate trick though. both of u were killed by me in the yellow armor room after i saw u both enter there from the rocket launcher area lol so i rushed and killed u

i am not sure at all what problem drummer got with u. he also have problem with danger. if i would guess it could be that u are a poor challenge with a little too much egoism when u tell everyone that u are pro confirmed after every game u happen to win in ffa. which is in fact an annoyance. me and drummer never had a problem so far. he always seem like a cool guy to me. even if he lost bad to me he kept trying. personally i think its a feeling toward how u are as a person. in my book i would also rank u and kid bengala and danger low on my list over ppl i like to play against. and rank drummer and terror and venom and lolita and anyone with a cool attitude as fun players to play. no matter how good or bad u are. attitude is always gonna be the decider if u are a fun player or not

and i wouldnt say drummer sux bc he can be decent when he wants to be
https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/264qkup.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/24eb6np.jpg

i decided to upload two of my duels against drummer too and i killed him alot with the floor bug lol and made him fly up on a roof with an air rocket lol kinda funny
sendspace.com/file/i4rpar

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Para Fri May 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Para wrote:Ehmmmm.... okay?

Para

Back to top Go down

Post by VENOM Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Para wrote:Ehmmmm.... okay?

rofl

VENOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down