Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

railman the wallhacker?

3 posters

Go down

railman the wallhacker? Empty railman the wallhacker?

Post by Razor Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 pm

sendspace.com/file/0njfwn

i seen this player before but tox accused him of autofire and i began to spec him. but saw no signs of autofire. but what i did see was signs of wallhacking. he would always pre aim where players who was technically not visible yet would come out

i included three demos. one from yesterday and two from today. its most obvious in the last one when he shoot walls. and i included a small chat when he appeared and appearly he comes from massacre freezer

>o-o<: look whos here
Razor: who?
>o-o<: railman
Razor: tox accused him of cheating yesterday
RailMan: i am banned in masscare for WH
>o-o<: u wh?
RailMan: no
>o-o<: k
RailMan: i testing
RailMan: server

i have put a ban on him until the investigation is over. i dont think its a coincidence that he was banned there on massacre freezer considering his very strange gameplay

take notes on this

1:
tox accused him of AUTOFIRE yesterday which tox said out loud to be seen by all players but railman had a gameplay that shows more signs of wallhacking than autofiring

2:
he joined the server and we said tox accused railman of CHEATING and out of the blue railman told he was banned for WALLHACKING in another server which his suspicious gameplay also shows signs of in the demos. now how could railman possibly know that it was WALLHACKING he was suspected of? no one mentioned anything about any wallhacking to him and he mentioned it himself. all we said was that he was accused of CHEATING

Razor

Back to top Go down

railman the wallhacker? Empty Re: railman the wallhacker?

Post by Booones Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:38 am

I took some time and looked on all 3 demos twice, the second time with shownormals. In my opinion (a noobs opinion Very Happy) the demos don't prove, that the recorded player is wallhacking or using any other cheat. He doesn't regularly follow players through walls with his crosshair. That happens maybe 1 - 2 times in each demo, but it's definitely not enough to be sure he uses wh, since that can happen by coincidence or, when the enemy is close and the player is using headphones. I also wouldn't take a massacre ban for proof of cheating. Me, Para and many other players there got kickbanned for nothing. Admin there, and his refs (if he still has some), also leave a lot of cheaters play, so it's clear they aren't good in their job. I played also couple of times against Railman, and he never turned my attention as a possible cheater. Not saying he isn't a cheater, but the demos don't prove that.

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:07 am

i appreciate ur opinion. and the time viewing. and i deleted the ban i added on him after u made ur post. and its good to see u are still around from time to time to contribute with ur opinion even if u dont play much

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 pm

sendspace.com/file/dvk5b6

i just caught railman cheating on demo. with a very obvious wallhack. and possible toggled autofire. his accuracy using railgun only near the end was 82% (he is bannd now)

Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Booones Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:28 pm

Yep, watched the demo just for 1-2 minutes. Definitely cheating. Good catch Raz Smile

Booones

Back to top Go down

Post by toxic Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:02 am

I was the one who first suspected railman but it was not just a suspect he was already a confirmed cheater in my eyes. Playing against him was soo awkward, it was obvious that he was cheating pretty hard when i used to play against him. Nice demo raz, can be pretty hard to catch a cheater in action sometimes but this vid was very nicely timed.

toxic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum