Q3 pwnz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lisa is a cheater?

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

lisa is a cheater? - Page 3 Empty Re: lisa is a cheater?

Post by toxic Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:45 am

Yes h$ servers were not his, if that was the case then no one could have banned him. But he was still a ref, like lisa is a ref here and he was not banned by any H$ ref himself in h$ servers(even though strong claims of him cheating by other clans). I did not speak about defrag, just the freezetag. His skill seemed to decline sharply when he played under zS tag in the ezfreeze mod, idk for sure why that was but oh well... :p

I agree that razor perhaps took some time to come out with this, which to me atleast is understandable as I have seen a lot worse bias by one ref towards others when it comes to cheating but even when in this case it might seem like he took more time but that doesn't take away the fact that on a daily basis he kept the server very clean. If you hang around in any other server prevelant today like massacre servers or idiots etc, you will find many cheaters there, some of which even trying to sell hacks. In comparison this server has always been great in this regard. Got to give credit where it's due.

toxic

Back to top Go down

lisa is a cheater? - Page 3 Empty Re: lisa is a cheater?

Post by Para Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm

I agree with that. But I still can't have refs arguing with eachother.

Para

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3